Friday, January 4, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008

Look how tired these boys are.......
Mommy won the snowball fight.......
My snow "angels"....
To much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My first snow angel.......
I really am getting the hang of this snow angel stuff....
The faster and higher the better...................

WOW I can not believe that it is 2008 already.....we had an unexpected snow storm on New Years day which left us with nothing to do but PLAY IN THE SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! Michael loved to be pulled around in his sled and the higher the hill the happier he was to slide down.....he had so much fun making snow angels and then next thing we knew he was sound asleep in the snow. While Michael was sleeping Henry and I had the ultimate snow ball fight...you will notice in the pictures just who won. ENJOY!!!!!

No comments: