Wednesday, April 16, 2008

YEAH ITS SPRING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally, spring has come to Michael's house....and today Michael and mommy spent the day outside!!! We took a long walk and then went to the playground...we had a great time....

YIPPPEEE its spring........ I love to be outside.................
Mom isn't this great?????
Sun and dirt....WOW what a day...........
Should I dig or should I climb???????????
That is a really big fork and spoon.....

OK climb it is...........
This so much fun...........
What mom, I am being careful.........
I am going to drive this playground to my house....

What you don't think I can???? Lunch break!!!!

Look at my red tongue....
Wow playing makes me sleepy
One last drink...before I play again...
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

The swings now ya talking.........
I just sit here and mom does all the work...........
Higher mom.....
Look I am only holding on with one hand............

LOOK STANDING ON MY OWN.............
Hey mom take a picture of this.........
Never mind I will just crawl over to you.........
This grass is very prickly....
Wait I better pick my mom this flower, to thank her for our very fun day in the sun....






No comments: