Friday, May 9, 2008

A day in the life.................

Look at this blanket I found I am not sure if you know it or not its me...MICHAEL I am hiding under here......I am hiding from mommy because....oh well you will see why in the rest of the pictures!!!! WOW I needed to take a breath..............
What mom.....just laying here minding my business......
How could this face get me in trouble??????????????
I am soooo cute.....
This is how it all started.....I was just standing in the laundry basket.............
When I noticed how close I was to the couch that had the remote control on it.......
I could not get up AT FIRST....then the laundry basket turned over.....and well the rest was history.......
I did it!!!!!!!!!!! What no good?????????????

Mom decided I needed to get out of the house after that stunt...Here I am just waiting on Mom.........
She took to long soooo back to the laundry basket I went........Wait I hear her.......

I am standing very still maybe she won't see me........... OK now I know she will never find me...............Hey I hope she finds me before dinner......







No comments: