Wednesday, May 14, 2008

How old are you?????????????

Sometimes I have to stop and remember just how old Michael is..........he does things sometimes that makes me wonder................ take a look????

Hi Mom just playing with rocket ship.............. OHHHH I am such a good boy just playing with my little people............
OH wait I have a great idea............


If I stand like this...........



I can get up on this and JUMP!!!!!!!!!!!

JUMP, JUMP, JUMP till..............



You get caught.............what mom????????????




I was not jumping..............who said I was??????????????




Is she still looking???????????????


She said no jumping but she said nothing about climbing!!!!!!!!!!!




Oh yeah just about up there........



I can stand and play.............

OK back to climbing............


OHHH this is great............


OH HEY MOM.............who me climbing............look at this face how can you be mad at me??? Afterall I am only 10 months old!!!















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL! Too cute!! :)

D