Saturday, June 28, 2008

MICHAEL'S FIRST BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Well mommy said she can not believe that I am a whole year old..................So this was how I spent my birthday.,....................

So I got up had my breakfast and watched a little Dora..........."oh hey Dora its me Michael down here..." Then I got to hang out with my big sister and big brother............... that is always soooo fun
To make my day even more special my grandma and guffy were here.....
This was the coolest gift and it was from my Uncle Michael and Aunt Tracy...
This is me getting ready for my cake............
OOOOOOH I am 1 years old I get it.......
Hey do I have some cake on my face??????????

I don't know why you guys use a spoon I think it is better when you use your hands.. This is all of us on my way to bed after a GREAT 1st birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


1 comment:

molly said...

yay! what a great day! happy birthday michael!