Tuesday, July 8, 2008

MICHAEL'S FIRST BIRTHDAY PARTY

Well finally I had my big 1st birthday bash..........we all had such a great time and mommy, daddy, sissy and big Dan did such a nice job decorating the backyard for me!!!!!!!!! OH man is that my friends here for my party.....................

I am just going to hang out by the window and watch for all my friends................

OOOOOHHH man is that my cake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on Anna keep up with me.......
Did someone say CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My cousins Jackie and Timmy came all the way from Connecticut for my party....

Mommy and Daddy helped me blow out my birthday candle............

We had a great time and I can't wait to see what my 2nd birthday party will be like!!!!!!!!!!!!




1 comment:

SUZANNE said...

Looks like he had a great
1st birthday!!!