Sunday, July 27, 2008

YES we are CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following pictures are just to show just how CRAZY we really are...............ENJOY



Where is their mother??????????????? Driving and pictures don't mix................
This little piggy..............
Your my what?????????????? Brother????????????
WOW I hope I am that cool when I grow up................

Michael and Sissy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am running to get mommy it is crazy here............

Just another fun day in our house...............
Thats right...........you know it............I am bringing SEXY BACK!!!!!!!!!!!! HEY


3 comments:

molly said...

um, yes i agree - definitely crazy! i'm coming to your house, i need some entertainment!

~*Felts~* said...

Yup! You've all lost your minds! What a fun family :)

The Roose Family said...

Ok, totally lovin the farmer tan - haha, get it?