Thursday, August 7, 2008

Attitude who me????????

So all I wanted to do is to help out with the rest of the guys in building the deck...I mean after all I am going to do alot of playing on that deck....I think I should have some say in the way it is built...........

Mom I can go to the store and pick up whatever tools the guys need...all I have to do is push the red button on my 4-wheeler....come on let me go....... One more time..........can I please help????????
What I have to supervise from up here on Uncle Michael's truck....
Sometimes it is really hard being 1.........
Hey if anybody have a spare minute can they get me out of here????
OK I guess I am just going to have to run off myself............

If I can't help with the deck I guess I can always help with mommies flowers!!! hahaha

1 comment:

molly said...

lol. take advantage of being one michael!!!!