Monday, August 11, 2008

The things you will do for me daddy.....

So this is what happened..............mommy, grandma and me were coming home from shopping and mommy noticed that a few blocks away from my house there were people selling this GREAT LOG CABIN......I heard mommy tell daddy we should buy it for me and THEY DID...except now how are we going to get it to my house..........

Wait till you see why grandma and mommy are laughing sooo hard.... Look at my daddy and guffy on the back of the car holding my new playhouse.....

WOW what people will do for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mommy had to drive really, really slow.......so my house did not fall off...oh and my daddy and guffy too.....


Here we goooooooooo............stay tuned for some pictures of me playing in my new playhouse!!






3 comments:

molly said...

omg donna. lmfao! this is great!

~*Felts~* said...

HAHA!!! That is freaking awesome!!

SUZANNE said...

That is hilarious!!!