Thursday, October 2, 2008

Bath time fun.........

So I heard mommy told daddy that I am having such a fun time in the tub now and am learning so much even while I take a bath.........................BUT


that did not mean mommy that you could take some more pictures of me while I take a bath....really can't a guy just take a bath in peace.......after all that is where I do my best thinking!!



Look at me this is my thinking face.....you know what I am thinking right now???? Give up....I am thinking doesn't my hair look GREAT Hey mom, stick with above the waist shots only!!!!!!!!!!!!

What.....nobody here but us ducks............


Really mommy must you take a shot of my "money maker"




OH hey this is my new trick....Blowing bubbles...I actually learned this in swimming lessons but I can apply it anywhere..... Of course I have started to learn to brush my own hair......and I do a great job if I don't say so myself.



I am such a ham now when ever I see the camera I say......."cheese"




After seeing this picture mommy and daddy have started calling me "dopey dwarf" I have no idea why I don't even know who that is....but I am sure he is handsome!!!





1 comment:

molly said...

how cute! and lol at 'dopey dwarf!'