Monday, October 6, 2008

Meal time has takin a new turn.......

So now at every meal time I feed myself and mommy and daddy just sit there and watch......because I think sometimes my food jumps off my spoon/fork and lands on the ground so they can pick it up now that they are not doing anything I am doing all the work you just look and see.................

Mom are you watching.....
This do it yourself way is sooo much better I can eat faster...... Come on mr peach get on my spoon................

Look my whole dinner is in my mouth.........ahahhahahaha
Look at the concentration in my face......
All done.... Mommy said she was sooo proud of me and that I am such a big boy....and when Daddy came home from work we showed him that I can feed myself......he said "great job baby boy"


No comments: