Sunday, December 28, 2008

CHRISTMAS EVE 2008

So it is Christmas eve......I was just sitting around waiting for this guy that I call Ho Ho. He is supposed to bring me new toys ...... I am not sure why I am wearing this silly hat BUT if I get new toys then I will wear this hat every night!!! What do you mean these are Daddy's presents??? He is not wearing a silly hat!!!!!

Daddy was reading me a story before I went to bed.....I guess this Ho Ho guy won't come unless you are in bed............hurry up daddy read faster.............................


OK here I go off to bed............this Ho Ho guy better be real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Hey there is stuff in our stockings!!!!!!!!!!!!!



WOW WOW WOW I guess this Ho Ho guy is REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







2 comments:

~*Felts~* said...

Ah! I love his P.J.'s!! Cutest things ever!!

molly said...

holy presents batman! we're coming to your house next xmas!! :)