Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The making of the PERFECT Christmas tree.

So we went on Sunday to pick out our Christmas tree.........who knew it would be so fun....it was really cold but I did not care because we all went together and had so much FUN!!!!!!

Dan aren't you hands cold??? You can borrow my gloves if you want...... UMMM Meg I don't think I am supposed to ride on the top with the tree....maybe we should ask mom!!!OH is this Santa's mailbox??? I hope it is because I put my letter in there and now I am putting up the flag so that the mailman will take it!!!Finally our tree is in the house.................hey wait isn't that the corner where my toys were???

Mommy said we hang our stockings on the fireplace so that Santa sees them when he comes down the chimney.......


Here is our tree from upstairs!!!

All done and decorated!!!!



Even the trains are underneath for me to play with!!!! I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!

















3 comments:

~*Felts~* said...

Oh it looks wonderfully Christmasy at your house! What a great family experience.

molly said...

love the tree and stockings! beautiful job!

The Roose Family said...

What a fun tradition for the whole family to partake in!