Thursday, May 7, 2009

I have a secret girlfriend......

So it started off as any ordinary day.......but after I got up from my nap my mommy said that I had a package that the mail man delivered......I could not wait to open it!!!!

First I opened the card....
You should have seen it had a picture of a doggy on the front BUT the best part was the inside where "she" colored me a picture.......
OH MAN a new car......I love cars "she" said "she" likes them too.....WOW

It is the fastest car I have in my toy box!!!




I also got some really cool clothes.....including this hat...."she" must like her man to wear hats!!


Here is all that she gave me........



I am not going to tell anyone who my secret girlfriend is....BUT I just wanted to tell her THANK YOU and I LOVED IT ALL!





1 comment: