Sunday, May 10, 2009

Playground FUN!!!

Well we really have not had very many sunny days lately, but mommy and daddy decided to take me to the BIG playground yesterday and we had a really fun time.....the bad part was that we could only stay 30 minutes because it started to rain......daddy said that we could go back again real soon!

WOW this is a really big playground...
This is my new "trick" I am learning how to skip.....

Where should I go first????



YES the big boy slide....last year mommy would not let me go down it because I was to little.....Look out this year.....





It looks much higher from up top mommy......





WEEEEEEEEEE......this is pretty fast.......



Another slide not as fast but just as fun!!







Time to climb!!!!








This so much fun.............








Come on Mommy just come down the stairs with me.....











All I can say in this picture is WOW check out my HAIR....hahahahahaha








































1 comment:

~*Felts~* said...

Ahh he looks like he's having a blast!! He's so adorable!