Thursday, July 16, 2009

A few pictures of me and my new friends from Sesame Street!!!

So Mommy and Daddy woke me up a couple of days before my birthday and told me we were going to a very special BIRTHDAY surprise vacation..................I was pretty excited but I never imagined how much FUN we would have.....and I got to sleep in a hotel for the very first time!!!! That was cool enough wait to you see who I spent my birthday week with........... UMMM Zoey are you sure you don't want some of my breakfast????

Ernie this is the yummiest milk ever.....here just taste it....
Bert............I can not come and live with you and Ernie on Sesame street....but thanks for asking!!




This picture we took for Sissy she LOVES grover!!! She even still sleeps with one and she is 21 yrs old........but don't tell her I told you!!!


High Five Elmo!!!






Wow daddy next to big bird you even look small!!!!





These guys are my VERY FAVORITE I could not get enough of them!!! I think we make a great three-some!!







I gotta go Zoey I think I see Cookie Monster over there......





YES it is COOOOOKIE MONSTER and he gives great ((((((HUGS))))))




I heard mommy and daddy say that we can go back ever year because we all had soooo much fun!!!!








1 comment:

molly said...

michael, you are one lucky guy! maybe next year me and my sissy can meet you there!! love, elena