Tuesday, June 30, 2009

THATS RIGHT YOU HEARD ME I AM 2!!!!!

Well that's right I am 2!!!! I know, I know it seems like just yesterday I was born....ahhahaha you sound like my mommy.....we had the greatest party with all of my friends and family and of course my Aunt Tracy made my cake.....YUMMMMYYYY I am starting to wonder if people just come for the cake???




So here is my sign that Daddy put up on our tent..... Getting all the decorations up and ready.....



I love balloons!!!!!!



Here is my cake......it was half chocolate and half peanut butter!!!!



I loved singing to myself....so much that we lit and blew out the candles 3 times so that I could sing again....





Yup I blew it out all 3 times!!!!






Here are some of my friends helping me open my gifts....thanks Kayla, Ty and Kamden!!






Beach toys.......YES I can't wait to go to the beach and use them!!!!







My special surprise was the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Bouncy Bounce!!!!!






We had the greatest time in here......








What I can't hear you I am jumping to much!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA







This is the best thing ever....let me recap......CAKE....PRESENTS AND JUMPING..... could it get any better than this???? I am going to really LOVE being 2!







Just one more thing before I go...............Thanks to my Daddy and Mommy for the great party....


Grandma and Guffy....I love the wagon and I miss you....


Uncle Mike and Aunt Tracy......you guys are the best and my cake was sooo yummy I can't wait to play on my horse.


Uncle Jim and Teresa the Handy Manny car is AWESOME!!!


To the bestest brother and sister ever..........my bouncy bounce, Kai-Lan and my barn and school are the greatest gifts a little brother could ever hoped for...I love you guys!!




To everyone else that was at my party..........
I LOVE AND THANK YOU.....LOVE MICHAEL WILLIAM XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

















3 comments:

molly said...

too fun!!!! love the bouncy house - i plan on doing that next year for the 3rd bday. and chocolate and peanut butter!! yum! look fabulous....as usual!

~*Felts~* said...

Now that's what I call a PARTY!!!

The Roose Family said...

I love it! Looks like a great party - and the bouncy house was a hit, too fun!