Thursday, February 28, 2008

A day in the life of a stunt man.....

So this day started out as any ordinary day....just me and sissy on our laptops....she was downloading music and I was banging on the keys...... Then all of a sudden I saw my reflection on the screen.....
I decided to "try" and stand up to reach my reflection...


At this point I am up on one leg.....



Now if I can just get that other leg to cooperate......


Sissy, are you watching just in case.............



I think I got it...I am pulling that other leg out......here I go....................

YUP...................... I don't think this is right????????????????


OH thank you sissy for saving me....but you have to admit that was cool............


1 comment:

escape said...

future stuntman or future tech guru? hmmmm... funny shots.