Tuesday, February 26, 2008

OHHHH the babysitters are back!!!!!

So my mommy had to go to the dentist yesterday and she let my big sister and big brother babysit.....BOY do I love that we have the greatest time just us "kids" But as you will see we were worried about mommy and did not want her to feel bad when she got home...


Yup you bet that is a Freezie Pop!!!!! What it is good for my teething gums....hahahaha (thats our excuse...good one huh) It sure was cold to hold so Meg offered to hold it for me....thanks sissy....

Are you sure this is what mommy means by sharing???? OK

COOOOOOOOKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MORE PLEASE..............


WOW look at all of these they look soooo yummy.....



What they have to go in the oven first.....are you sure Dan?????

Me and my sissy..............oh we love cookies but we love each other more.....



Look mommy what we made for you......and I do not know what happened to the two that are missing.....................









No comments: