Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Early Valentine's day present from my Sister!!!

I have the greatest sister in the whole wide world!!!! I knew she was my valentine but I did not expect her to give me my present a week early. It is the greatest thing wait till you see just how much I can do with it.

It is a couch...my very own couch. It is a bed...

I can read on it.....


Mommy was so happy to see me with a book.

I can watch the New York Ranger hockey game



I can watch my cartoons






I can laugh at my mom while she vaccuums



This is great I can have my toys with me




I can even take a break and have my bottle




Hey maybe I should fold this thing up



I can sit on it and practice trying to stand up





It is so big I can even have friends sit on it with me



What mom I have to relax and not jump up and down anymore...OK




I can do that too.....wow what a great toy...




Thank you sissy I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



























No comments: