Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Halloween 2008

So my mommy did it again she had two different costumes for me this year........

So this was my daytime costume............it was AWESOME I was dressed up just like my daddy...and mommy even took me to where daddy works.... This is really daddy's scrub hat that I am wearing...mommy took it out of his draw and he did not even know it......
" Are you talking to me?" Of course I am a doctor!!!

OK mommy are you ready to go and surprise daddy at work?????


OK now get a load of this...........this is my night-time costume............you are kidding me right??? You want me to go out in this???



Just because I walk like a penguin does not mean that I have to look like one..........



Well I might as well make the best of it and practice my penguin "strut"


What if I dress like this people are going to give me candy??? Now that is what I am talkin about!!!!!!!!! I will wear this everyday for some M&Ms!!!!










No comments: