Saturday, November 29, 2008

My new PLAYROOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So look what I have..................My daddy built it and my mommy decorated it and now I PLAY IN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome............let me show you around........



This is where I keep my farm animals and in the cubbies are my blocks, stuffed animals and my cars. This is where I learn my name and letters and behind that door......is all of my games.


I am not sure what happened here mommy put dots all over the wall but I love them they are soo colorful......


This is my favorite part of the room I have a GIANT underwater mural... I love to look at the fish and turtles swimming around and around....





There are my BIG, HUGE blocks............


My name again just in case you forgot!!!!!!!!!!!







See on top of my cubbies is my CD player so I can "JAM" out while I play!!!!!




This is my table and chairs.........with my keyboard on it my daddy has to mount my computer to the wall so I can play on it !!!!!













No comments: