Thursday, November 13, 2008

My Best Friend.....my Daddy.........

So this was my first time at the Ocean and I loved it.......I loved the feeling of the sand on my toes and I was not scared at all of the water!!!! The best part of the whole day was that I got to spend it playing with my best friend...............wanna know who it is???? I will give you a hint.....he looks just like me but a little taller................follow me and you will see......

Come on...........he is this way......
Wait let me play a minute.....OK lets go...............

Here is another hint~~~~ those are his legs behind me............


ITS MY DADDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is so funny we played with this ball and we ran in the water all day long.....

Daddy are you sure you are not a magician????



WOW .....you are so fun daddy.....


OK watch me daddy and I will show you how to go in the water.....






What????? look up in the sky for what???? You want to go where daddy????





OHHHH do you think we should ask Mommy first??? No .... OK


Look at the sign.......that is where Daddy wanted to go......HAHAHA silly Daddy...we are not Ladies!!!!!


Look at that wave.........



YUP that was a big one..... knock me off my feet....don't worry Daddy was there.


We stopped to pick up a nice shell for Mommy......







We liked to watch and feel the sand running through our toes..........



I even was able to jump up and down in this sand..................



Wait...........Daddy I will be right back I want to do something for you.............




I LOVE YOU DADDY......thanks for always playing with me!!!!!






















2 comments:

The Roose Family said...

So stinkin cute! Makes me want to take a vacation...I think my friend "the beach" misses me :)

molly said...

too sweet! looks like some great memories were made!