Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Morning!!!!!

So this is my first Easter so I had no idea what to expect..........first the night before the Easter Bunny came we decorated eggs....


Here I am getting ready to "help" with the eggs..... OH this is great......I did not know I could eat them............OH YOU CAN'T....OOPS

This is the stuff that we used to color the eggs we had a great time and I can't wait to eat them when they are done.....

YIPPPEEEE.....when I woke up on Easter morning there was this great basket with my favorite snacks and some new toys!!!!!!!!!!


I was not sure if I could reach in there and pull my stuff out.....
I am reading my very nice card from my mommy and daddy!!!!!!!!!!!


This is sooo nice of you Easter Bunny........Thank You...
Now we got ready and went to my Uncles house as you can see I am soooo tired from playing all night and all morning .......but I still look cute.












No comments: