Friday, March 7, 2008

My first Playgroup!!!!

So today was my very first playgroup. Mommy found this great place where I can go twice a week and play with other kids my age...........

OK so this is me and mommy in the gym for the very first time........ Here are some of my new friends......

OK we are all here and ready to start the class....
This was a crawling exercise...were we had to crawl through all different shaped mats.



We are stretching out our arms.......
There I am on a dinosaur rocker....


Yup that's me sitting in the big "O" the ladies are my teachers.....


This is my favorite thing to do...I LOVE to swing and hold on to the rings....

Hanging on with one hand................


They have swings hanging from the ceiling at this place!!!!!!

YUP that's right back to the rings!!!!!!!!! My teacher called me a monkey!!!! Mommy laughed...

I was sharing some balls with my new friend...Samantha


Mommy was trying to hide me in the balls so that I could stay a little longer....


Boy it was getting crowded in the little turtle sand box............
Saying goodbye till next week..........................









No comments: