Friday, March 7, 2008

Thanks grandma & guffy.....

WOW what a great day I had today....not only did I go to my very first play group today but when I got home there was this really BIG box at our front door and I heard mommy tell daddy that it was for me...and the best part of all it was from Grandma and Guffy....so I knew it was going to be GREAT! Wait till you see...........




So my daddy put it together right away and this is my first time in it.... This is great these balls spin and best of all there is a mirror!!!
Hey anyone wanna come in????


Look what mom did she put all of my toys in here with me......


Look I can almost see over the door....





OH WOW thank you soooo much grandma and guffy....I love it and I can't wait for you to come to my house and climb in and play with me............I Love you.








No comments: