Sunday, March 2, 2008

Of course I can tell you how to get to Seasame Street

So I was studying the map and trying to figure out a place where we could go and I finally came up with the BEST place ever........................... So I guess I will just sit here till my mommy and daddy decide to take me....
Oh man I am here and I am sitting on the famous steps the steps that will take you up to Bert and Ernie's house.....

Here is me and my mommy sitting under the greatest sign in the world....




I still can't believe we are really here......



There they are Cookie Monster, Bert and Ernie......





OOOOOOHHHHH man am I a lucky boy to have my picture taken with Big Bird....









1 comment:

bernie said...

WHAT A GREAT STREET TO HANG OUT ON. HOW DO YOU GET TO "SESAME STREET" ANYWAY ?????