Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day Weekend..........

So boy did we have a busy weekend....mommy and daddy thought it would be funny to run me ragged all weekend long............We went on a 6 mile bike ride and I got to try out my new bike seat...which I loved and then the next day we went to my favorite playground. That was great because daddy had never been there so I was able to show him around....WOW we were busy!! ENJOY our pixs........

Here is me and daddy getting on our bike..... UMMMM daddy are you sure I can ride this big bike by myself????
OH that's better except.... am I taking you for a bike ride???
This is going to be sooo much fun............
That looks like a really busy highway are you guys sure we are supposed to be on it???
Good thing we took this path instead.............
Here we come mommy.........don' t worry I am steering nothing could go wrong....
I am one year old and I gave my daddy a bike ride!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry you have no drink daddy......next time you should bring one!!!

Here is mommy and I on my favorite slide.............

Mommy insisted on riding with me.......
Daddy push me higher...don't forget I am one now!!!!
Hey guys try and find me in here................

Wow I love looking down all of these tires............

OK mom, if you think I would make a cute fireman when I grow up I should keep practicing on the pole....
Look out daddy I am coming down to get you.............
Are you sure mommy if I turn this wheel the playground will really move????
OHHHHH at last my favorite thing at the playground the monkey bars....mommy does not even have to hold me anymore.........hey maybe that is why they call me "monkey"....














1 comment:

molly said...

that bike seat could be the coolest thing i've seen! and what a stud michael is on it!