Thursday, September 4, 2008

Sneak Preview............

So my Halloween costume came yesterday and my mom thought it would be a good idea to try it on me just in case it did not fit..............well judge for yourself........all I know is that it took my mommy a long time to take these pictures because she was laughing soooooo hard!!!!

Mom stop laughing and take the picture will ya......... Nobody is going to believe that I am a real penguin.....
Are you sure I have to wear the hat????
OK I am standing still....how do I look???????
It is not that easy to walk around with these crazy feet............
OK how about this compromise....yes to the hat but no to the beak..........hey maybe when Halloween is over I can head to Vegas?????


4 comments:

SUZANNE said...

OMG I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

molly said...

omg - i'm dying over here! how freaking cute is he, seriously??!

~*Felts~* said...

That could NOT be more adorable!!

The Roose Family said...

I am giggling so hard there are tears in my eyes!