Saturday, September 13, 2008

SWIMMING!!!!!!!!!!!

OH man, I had the greatest time today at my new swimming lessons. I am sooo glad that mommy made my lessons for Saturday this way my daddy can come with us. If I don't say so myself daddy and I were sooo cute in our bathing suits in the pool!!!



Here I am getting ready to go to swimming lessons.
Daddy are you ready????
OK we are getting ready to go in............

Look at us...we are soo cute!!!!And no believe it or not we are not twins!!!

Right after I sat on the side of the pool daddy and I went under the water and I LOVE IT!!!


WOW that was so much fun!!! This is my towel right mom?????





Me and daddy wrapped up in our towels after a long day of swimming!!! I can't wait for us to go again next week!!!













1 comment:

molly said...

looks like such fun!