Sunday, January 4, 2009

FUN IN THE SNOW!!

Well finally it has been a little bit warmer so that I could go out and play....man it must be a long time since I was outside because all that green stuff that I use to play in is WHITE!!!


OK I am not sure how I will be able to run around with all of these clothes on but I guess I will give it a try......here I go............
Are you sure I will be able to run in these clothes Daddy????This is a great hill for me to slide and run down....................


Oh and of course fall down too....



This stuff is kind of hard to stand up in after I fall down but I kept trying and finally I was able to get up no problem....




OK this is me trying to run....not so easy in these crazy boots.....



What did someone say SNOWBALL FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Sissy come on out I need your help in the snowball fight................






Never mind, I got it..............look out Daddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




UMMM Daddy where did you go?????????????





You can come back now Daddy I won't throw any more snow balls.....




OK I see maybe you want me to come and find you..............OK I am running....




Still running....................




I give up Daddy I will just wait here for you....................


Well I really loved to play outside in the snow and I hope that it does not get to cold again!!!!!!













2 comments:

~*Felts~* said...

AHHH! SO CUTE! He looks like the poor boy on A Christmas Story.

molly said...

these are fabulous!! i wish we were lcoser so we could come play too!