Monday, January 26, 2009

Ski Bunny.....WHAT??? PART 2

So finally I was able to wear my skis someplace besides the family room...... my daddy was on vacation last week and he took me skiing.............well he took me to the front yard....

OK this is my first try down the hill...daddy is holding me......... By the time I got to the middle of the hill daddy was hardly holding me anymore.....
And then he let go close to the bottom of hill......
WOW that was sooo much fun....do you think we could do it again daddy???

So I got back on the ski lift.........................



And tried it again.................



This time I went down almost all the way by myself.....




Here we are just relaxing and waiting for the ski lift....oh yeah the ski lift is my DAD!!!



For some reason I decided it was easier for me to ski with my arms out like this.....






Thank you daddy for taking me skiing.......daddy said next winter we can go to a "real" mountain to ski........






I AM THE KING OF THE SLOPES..................LOOK OUT BLACK DIAMOND TRAILS HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!














3 comments:

~*Felts~* said...

That is just the most adorable thing in the whole wide world! I had no idea it was possible to put skies on a kiddo that young. what a champ!

molly said...

omg - that last picture!! love it!!

The Roose Family said...

This is great - I love that you're starting him so young! Look out mogels!