Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Ski Bunny.....WHAT???

So today mommy gave me these really cool new shoes.....well I thought they were shoes.....so I decided to wear them ALL DAY LONG .....mommy said that they are really for outside and that they are like my sled. Next week when my daddy is on vacation we are going to use these outside but until then.........check out. First I was wearing them with just my socks on... while I watched Elmo of course on TV
Then I decided to ski over to the fireplace...mommy said that is what she always does when she skis she sits by the fire......


Check it out now I have my boots on...and boy do my skis fit better.......


I think that if I get real low I will go faster down the hills........




WOW this is awesome I can still jump in these......MOGULS HERE I COME!!!!




It is now night time and I am still wearing my skis. I wanted to wait till daddy saw me in them before I took them off.....but mommy said if he is not home by bath time I can't wear them in the tub....dang!!!

Hey wait I think I will ski over to my toys.....



Just playing with my skis still on........



It is not as easy to operate my plane with these skis on........
Whatever........
Yup there goes my plane.............hey look mr pilot I am wearing skis!!!!!
OK just pushing up my sleeves getting ready to do some real skiing.......What mom??? I have to take them off....OK
Just wait till I am really skiing outside in the snow....I am sure mommy will take one or two pictures of me. But if it is as much fun outside as it is inside I am going to love it!

2 comments:

molly said...

lol. i love them!!

The Roose Family said...

This is awesome - can't wait to see him in action outside!