Sunday, January 18, 2009

WINTER BALL 2009...

So today was the annual Christian Brothers Academy Winter Military Ball......Once again Daniel looked so handsome and it is still hard for me to believe that he is old enough to go. I have resolved myself to the fact that I never will!!


Here he is at home before the Ball....



Are you sure I can't be your date???


Oh I am soo proud of him, he is so handsome........


Here is Laura, Daniel's date...........

Daniel and his friends with their dates.............

All the girls...................

All the boys.................


Daniel and Laura.......at Laura's house

So cute.............


Hummer Limo!!!!!!!!!!!!!












3 comments:

~*Felts~* said...

What a handsome son you have!!

molly said...

TOO fun!!! but please tell me my little one will never grow up!

The Roose Family said...

Wow, that sure brings back fun memories! What a good looking group and awesome transportation! Lucky kids!