Tuesday, June 9, 2009

HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY DANIEL JOHN

WOW is all I can say about the fact that Daniel is 16 years old.......for all of you that are reading this I don't have to tell you how fast time goes......of course it makes me sad to see my little boy turn 16 BUT it makes me so proud to see the man he is becoming right before my eyes....people dream about a son like this and I am lucky to say he is MINE!!!!


Well Daniel decided he wanted to go to the Melting Pot for his birthday dinner all of you that have been there know that it is NOT a place that you can eat and get out...we were there 3 1/2 hours and with a 23 month old you may think I am crazy BUT maybe Michael is learning from his big brother because he was PERFECT the entire time.....



Having a little snack before we eat.....

HUMMMMMM what do I want everything looks sooo yummmy.....



WOW this menu is HEAVY!!!!!!!

AWWWWE....look at these two......




Here they are fondue-ing it up!!!!!!



Back at home we had cake and again if you have ever been to the melting pot the last thing you want to do when you leave is eat anything else BUT we had to have cake!!!!!

The birthday boy cutting his cake.........The cake is a seven layer Reese's Peanut Butter Cake........





We all managed to have a piece........a very little piece HAHAHAHA











No comments: