Monday, June 22, 2009

HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO THE BESTEST DADDY EVER

So besides my birthday and Christmas my favorite day of the year is FATHERS DAY!!! It is the one day each year that we can really spoil Daddy. My Daddy is the greatest daddy EVER....he works so hard so that we can have so many cools things and go on really great trips.....BUT most of all he is my BESTEST FRIEND.....when I hear his car come into the garage I get all excited and can't wait to see him.....No matter how tired he is he always plays with me as soon as he gets home. Then we have the best time every night playing in the bathtub and reading stories before I go to bed. He is the last face I see before I close my eyes and that makes me smile all night long!!!

So Mommy and I decided to make him breakfast....and we had so much fun doing it and I really taught mommy alot! hahahaha... here we are pouring the pancake mix in the bowl....
Mommy showed me how to crack an egg....
UMMMMM should I get this egg out or leave it????
OH I see we have to stir it till the egg goes away.......


Mommy decided to go and do something else while I continued to stir......I had to make sure there were no more lumps in there.






It took me a long time but I did it all the lumps were gone......



Now my next job was to watch the food cook and to make sure it did not burn.....





TA-DAAAAAA................. our finished project!!!! DADDY'S FATHERS DAY BREAKFAST.





Now it was time for Daddy to open his presents......





OK Daddy I will help you open this......



Look what we got daddy a "stepping stone" with mine and Keagan's name on it!!!!




We also got our daddy a new coffee mug that has mine and Keagan's pictures all over it.



Well I can't wait to share the GREATEST DADDY in the world with my baby brother.....I will make sure that he always knows just how great our daddy is!!!!










1 comment:

molly said...

love the outfit. love the gifts for daddy!!! and now i want breakfast!