Tuesday, June 9, 2009

THE MAKING OF A SWING SET

So Mommy and Daddy gave me my Birthday present a couple of weeks early and at first I had no idea what it was......to me it looked like a bunch of sticks!!!! But as you look through the pictures you will see what it ends up to be....... Thank you soooo much mommy and daddy I love it and to my big brother for giving up an entire weekend to help daddy make this!!!!!

This is what was in the boxes when they started opening them up....... You should have seen the instruction book that came with it.....daddy said it is the biggest book he has read in a long time....
They first started to build it on the grass and then they realized that they better move it to its spot before it got to heavy.....look at daddy and Daniel high five each other after they moved it.

Opening of box number 2......


If you notice I thought that it would be a good idea if I stepped in and started to help after all you can never have to many helpers....RIGHT????? I got my hammer daddy where should I start banging????



OOOHHH you need me to drill instead.....OK I got it....





Daddy step back I got this one.......






Well I decided I would play around for a while before getting back to work.....





OH great Sissy is here to play with me........





Enough playing back to work.........




Now where did I put those pliers??????


Time to start leveling out the land.......



Wow do I love to dig and this shovel is way better than my green shovel....



Good idea Sissy we probably should rest a little bit......



I'M BACK...........


Oh this is starting to look pretty nice....


Look what happened I went to bed last night and when I woke up this morning I thought that my daddy had gone to work BUT when I looked out the window this is what I saw!!!!!!



Finally my swing set is done. It took 14 hours to build and here is Daniel I let him swing on it for the first time after all he deserved it!!!

Daniel was helping across the monkey bars!!!!


I am checking out the picnic table and if you look in that window it is my secret club house...



Here I go sliding down the slide for the first time......he daddy how is that swing?????



OK daddy you keep swinging I am going back up on that slide...


HAHAHAHA....daddy you are on the monkey bars!!!!!!!


This is the best slide EVER!!!!! I think this is the biggest slide I was ever on.





Thank you so much Daddy for building this for me. I love it and I love you!!!!!





















1 comment:

molly said...

wow!! it looks SOOOOO much fun!! but putting it together - not so much!!!